Home Forum

Errors trying to make a category after installation

Please report us about any bugs and errors you have experienced while using Multicategories Component for Joomla!1.5

Errors trying to make a category after installation

Postby pop » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi, I've just installed Multicategories on my local machine and it was fine but when I try to create a category I get all these messages

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$created_user_id in C:\wamp\www\halswell\administrator\components\com_multicategories\views\category\view.html.php on line 56
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$created_time in C:\wamp\www\halswell\administrator\components\com_multicategories\views\category\view.html.php on line 57
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$params in C:\wamp\www\halswell\administrator\components\com_multicategories\views\category\view.html.php on line 60
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$articles in C:\wamp\www\halswell\administrator\components\com_multicategories\views\category\view.html.php on line 63
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$metadesc in C:\wamp\www\halswell\administrator\components\com_multicategories\views\category\view.html.php on line 66
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$metakey in C:\wamp\www\halswell\administrator\components\com_multicategories\views\category\view.html.php on line 67

plus plenty more. I set the Server Error reporting to none as it was mentioned in another post but it hasn't made a difference. The only other component installed is Phocagallery.

Can you help??
Thanks
pop

Re: Errors trying to make a category after installation

Postby mik356ua » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

It seems that you should change your php seetings. Find php.ini file (usually located in /usr/local/php/php.ini) and open it in notepad. Then find string "error_reporting" and change value to "error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE"
mik356ua
In Charge

Return to Multicategories Component for Joomla!1.5 Bugreports